Wendy’s may not be serving up as many of their iconic square-shaped hamburgers right now thanks to a beef shortage , but they want you to know that they’re still open for business—and they’re giving away free chicken sandwiches to do it. Specifically, if you order any menu item via the Wendy’s app, you can get a spicy chicken sandwich for $0.
This deal has actually been around for a few weeks already, but according to Thrillist, the fast food chain recently extended the offer through June 7. We know that dates and time no longer exist, but that’s more than two weeks from now. That’s more than 14 units of Chicken Sandwich Time (CST).
So what’s in the fine print? Well, you basically just need to order (and pay for) one other thing off the menu via the Wendy’s app…and that’s it. Like most deals, this one isn’t valid with any other offers, and you’re limited to one offer per customer per visit.
But wait, there’s more! A quick look at the deals section of the Wendy’s website or app reveals several other offers valid right now:
- Free Breakfast Baconator® with purchase (available during breakfast hours only)
- Buy One Bacon or Sausage Croissant, Get One for $1 (available during breakfast hours only)
- Free Spicy Chicken Sandwich with purchase (mobile order only)
- Buy One Made to Crave Chicken Sandwich, Get One for $1 (mobile order only)
- 4 Dave’s Single® or Spicy Chicken Small Combos for $20 (mobile order only)
- Free Kids’ Meal with purchase
- $1 6-pc Chicken Nuggets
- 4 Small Soft Drinks for $4 (mobile order only)
- Free Small Frosty-ccino® with purchase
- $2 Off Any Breakfast or Premium Combo
Additional details on each of these offers are available in the app. Download it and go grab that free chicken!