Stardew Valley fans, our time has come–you can now purchase yet another version of Stardew Valley in physical form. Developer ConcernedApe announced on Twitter today that a physical version of Stardew for Nintendo Switch and PC (DRM-free disc with Steam key) is coming soon, including a collector’s edition with bonus goodies. Both the standard and collector’s editions are up for pre-order at Fangamer right now, with orders planned to ship on November 6. You can check out the pricing and pre-order below.
- Nintendo Switch collector’s edition — $69
- Nintendo Switch standard edition — $34
- PC collector’s edition — $64
- PC standard edition — $29
The Stardew Valley collector’s edition is just as wonderful as you’d expect, including a gorgeous collector’s edition box and several physical goodies. If you pre-order before August 15, you’ll also get a bonus poster. Check out everything the collector’s edition comes with below:
- Stardew Valley physical edition with collector’s box
- Full-color illustrated instruction manual
- Wooden standee made from responsibly sourced birch and cherry wood
- Wooden lapel pin made of the same wood
- 14-page Junimo comic by artist Chihiro Sakaida
- Farm deed with gold-foil details on paper made of 30% recycled straw
- Nylon-blend cleaning cloth perfect for wiping down your Switch screen
- Pre-order bonus: 10″ x 16″ poster
There’s also an option to buy the hardcover Stardew Valley Guidebook along with the physical edition and save $4 on the bundle. The guidebook looks like the perfect companion book for the game, especially for new players who may need some help getting over the game’s initial hurdles, such as figuring out the best crops to plant. Heck, I’ve sunk hundreds of hours into this game, and it’s still helpful to have a chart breaking down every crop and their sell prices. You can also buy the guidebook on its own for $29.
The latest Stardew physical edition announcement comes soon after ConcernedApe teased the upcoming 1.5 update for Stardew Valley, which will add a “significant new piece of endgame content” as well as other additions, including a mysterious new door inside Willy’s fish shop.